Meadowside School - Wirral, Merseyside
Immersive Interactive transformed an older area of the building into an exciting sensory and immersive space as part of a large redevelopment project. Meadowside school on the Wirral serves children with a range of special needs and abilities.
- Transform the school environment into a more modern and brighter space
- Create a space for the whole school which could really engage the pupils' imaginations and encourage engagement
- Build an immersion space that could be used by the whole school
- We built a huge 20x8m multi-usage space
- One side featuring a custom-designed sensory area, the other a special sensory immersive zone
- We sourced low profile, small offset projectors and our team ensured there was plenty of clearance for the hoist tracks built seamlessly into the space
Large, fully-interactive 12m immersive wall & floor
Surround sound and LED lighting
5 projectors, 6 sensors & fitted with soft furnishings
Utilised projector screen to create surface over existing window
The Results - Feedback from our clients
"The area is completely unrecognisable from before the install. The space is now bright, lively and fun and in constant use."
"Children of all abilities love the space, and it was particularly pleasing to see those with profound and severe needs able to enjoy the sensory aspects of the space."
"The combination of soothing sounds, lights, projected images and interaction creates a calming and relaxing atmosphere."
... and after
IF OUR SOLUTION SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING THAT WOULD BENEFIT YOUR ORGANISATION - PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ON +44 (0)1704 500580
We have helped many schools and colleges turn all types of spaces into fun, rich and absorbing learning environments that reward both teachers and pupils alike. Whatever your requirements, we would love to hear from you.
David Salt - Managing Director -