Christ church Primary School - Oldbury, West Midlands
We built an outstanding interactive learning resource that could be used across the curriculum and age group. Christ Church is lively Church of England primary school in Oldbury that serves the local community.
- To enhance student engagement and improve the school environment
- To bring the forward-thinking school fully up-to-date with the latest technology
- Modern building space was at a premium with no classroom space available
- We converted a little-used corner of the school into a brand new room by building new walls, stripping existing hardware and redecorating the room
- To maximise the usable space the PC was hidden on a wall-mounted cabinet
out of the way
- Cables had to run out of the space and back in to avoid existing infrastructure
- RGB LEDs, fully controllable from the supplied tablet controller were installed to brighten up the space and change the atmosphere
- To support in-depth games and exercises, all surfaces were made interactive using our most accurate tracking system
All surfaces fully interactive
Gesture & voice commands
Ultra short throw projection
Small rackmount PC & wall mounted server
The Results - Feedback from our clients
"A brand new and magical room has been created in a little-used corner the school. The children can now be transported back to ancient Rome or to the savannas of Africa with the touch of the button."
"The space does not distract from traditional learning methods, the teachers can use it to reinforce material and present it in new and interesting ways.
"Copies of the lite version of our software allow the teachers to create and customise lessons to best meet the needs of children in a wide range of subjects."
... and after
IF OUR SOLUTION SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING THAT WOULD BENEFIT YOUR ORGANISATION - PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ON +44 (0)1704 500580
We have helped many schools and colleges turn all types of spaces into fun, rich and absorbing learning environments that reward both teachers and pupils alike. Whatever your requirements we would love to hear from you.
David Salt - Managing Director -